Murray County Extension Office
County Fair 4-H Exhibit Registration Due ONLINE by July 15
All 4-H members should complete their fair exhibit registration online no later than July 15.
2018 Murray County 4-H Premium List (826.87 KB PDF)
FairEntry Detailed User Guide for Families – 2017 (443.14 KB PDF)
FairEntry is the online based system where 4-H members register their county fair exhibits. The system works by taking your current information from 4HOnline and integrating your member information with FairEntry. This does not replace 4HOnline.
4HOnline and FairEntry…What’s the difference?
- Enroll/re-enroll in Murray County 4-H (become a member or reactivate your membership)
- Allows members to remove and/or add project areas of their interest for notifications of events.
- Register for State events such as BLU, YELLO, CWF, Summer camps and other state events.
- ID your animal(s) so they are eligible for county/state fair. Market beef ID deadline is February 1; May 15 ID deadline for other animals that require ID.
- If showing an animal(s), the system verifies required LQA&E training is completed.
- Members register their county fair exhibits/animals in FairEntry to be eligible exhibit at the fair; FairEntry is open from June 1- July 15. Note: to show an animal at county fair, it must be identified in 4HOnline and ALSO registered as an exhibit (entry) in FairEntry. Cloverbuds are exempt from animal IDs and most poultry exhibits don’t require IDs but do require a Statement of Origin.
- You must know your 4HOnline email/password to login (temporary passwords can be requested).
- You must have internet access to register your projects since FairEntry is an internet-based program.
Get started now in FairEntry for 2018 Murray County Fair 4-H registration! Don’t wait until the July 15 deadline!